Director – Antoinette Palmer
Antoinette is a Chartered Accountant who has worked in public practice since 1996. She understands clients’ needs and is passionate about providing the best possible service.
Over the years, Antoinette has specialised in providing accounting and taxation services to medical professionals and self-managed superannuation funds. Additionally, she has worked extensively with small businesses, investors’ and individual clients from a wide range of industries.
Due to her interest and experience in self-managed superannuation funds, she has attained the qualification of Chartered Accountant Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist through UNSW. Antoinette is committed to maintaining her technical knowledge as an accountant and regularly attends training courses and seminars.
- 2013 – CA SMSF Specialisation Course – UNSW Atax (Chartered Accountant Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist)
- 2013 – Certificate of Public Practice – ICAA
- 2013 – Registered Tax Agent
- 2012 – ASIC RG 146 – Pinnacle Financial Services Academy
- 2006 – Chartered Accountant – ICAA
- 2002 – Bachelor of Commerce – University of Newcastle
- 1996 – Associate Diploma of Management (Accounting) – Hunter Institute of TAFE
- 2003 – Certificate of Merit for meritorious performance in CA Foundations module of the CA
- 2001 – Pro Vice-Chancellor’s Award for outstanding academic performance
- 2000 – CPA Australia Award, 2nd year Accounting, awarded to the student with the best performance in Corporate Accounting and Reporting, and Corporate Financial Regulation and Control
- 2000 – Inclusion on the Dean’s Merit List for academic excellence in the Faculty of Economics and Commerce
- 1997 – Certificate of Merit, Department of Statistics for excellent achievement
- 1997 – Inclusion on the Dean’s Merit List for academic excellence in the Bachelor of Commerce.
- 1996 – The National Institute of Accountants Award, first place in final year, Associate Diploma of Business (Accounting)